Veritas Investments strives to foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute and all voices are valued.
The culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, teamwork, honesty, and trust. The company features a collaborative and collegial organizational structure and employs self-motivated individuals who seek to innovate as they solve the challenges they face on the job.
The company looks to provide each team member with opportunities to develop and contribute, both professionally and personally. The company also works to nurture each person's talents while rewarding his or her achievements.
- Administrative Assistant
- Asset Management Analyst
- Assistant PM Infrastructure
- Executive Assistant
- Executive Personal Assistant
- Investment Analyst
- Junior Graphic Design Consultant
- Leasing Agent - Unfurnished
- Leasing Coordinator/Furnished Operations Assistant
- Maintenance Technician I
- Office Administrative Assistant
- Office and Administrative Manager
- Project Manager
- Property Accountant
- Resident Operations Representative
- Sr. Project Manager (Infrastructure)
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above positions, please send your resume to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108
Or email us at: email@example.com