Satellite Building ManagerJOB SUMMARY
- Manage approximately 130-190 units in 12-17 residential properties around San Francisco
- Manage work orders by submitting maintenance requests and then tracking them to completion
- Act as a liaison between residents, management, and vendors
- Conduct weekly inspections documented with SYNCrew
- Ensure building security by practicing good key control, which includes granting access for vendors as needed
- Assist with the move in/out process
- Manage vacancies, unit turnovers and security deposit deductions
- Follow procedure for posting notices such as 24 hour notices, 3 days, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is a MUST
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
- Ability to make effective decisions relating to building maintenance
- Leadership, management experience or project management preferred
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize a heavy workload
- High school diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred
- Customer service and maintenance background preferred but not required
- Must be located within near proximity to San Francisco
- Must have a vehicle
*We'll provide full on the job training and a California Certified Resident Management CertificateCOMPENSATION
- $25 an hour
- Health Care, Dental, 401K, flex vacation policy (unlimited vacation *within reason)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use office equipment such as computers and copiers, to use hands and fingers operate tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk and hear.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
One Bush Street, Suite 900
San Francisco, CA 94104
ABOUT VERITAS INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and Individual investors a vertically-Integrated platform and a clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent honors: IREM's Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.