ABOUT THE COMPANY
Veritas Investments – celebrating its 10th year anniversary - is embarking on multiple innovative strategic initiatives that will fuel rocket ship growth in our near-term future. We foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute, and all voices are valued. Our culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, transparency, teamwork, adaptability, and trust. We provide a competitive compensation package and are delighted to also offer an industry leading long-term incentive compensation program, the Veritas Incentive Program or “VIP”, that aligns our entire team with the success of our ventures.
Veritas Investments is the largest owner and operator of mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in San Francisco. Our mission is to enhance our communities by transforming real estate into desirable places for people to live and work, while creating exceptional value for our residents, employees, and investors.
This role is an immense opportunity to support a high visibility, highly connected CEO who is personally reshaping and redefining the multifamily real estate industry through technology and culture. We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated Executive Assistant with a strong can-do attitude to join the company. To succeed in the role, the candidate must have a growth mindset, be meticulously detailed, possess excellent communication skills, multitask effectively, and have prior experience supporting owners and senior executives. This role will work closely with the Personal Assistant role, being recruited for concurrently: http://veritasinvestments.com/careers/personal-assistant. We envision the right candidate growing in this role to a Chief of Staff for the Office of the CEO.
- Provide complete day-to-day support of the CEO
- Be the primary liaison between the CEO and employees, investors, vendors, etc.
- Manage calendars by scheduling meetings and coordinating all travel arrangements, including family travel and personal meetings
- Be adept at all communication touchpoints including text, emails, phone, in person to develop an effective communication cadence and seamlessly work with the CEO to prioritize evolving obligations and interests
- Compose and prepare correspondence; sort, organize, and prioritize
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations, proposals, and programs
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings and internal communication
- Regularly use excellent prioritization skills, discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Conduct research as needed for various projects via local resources, social media sites and search engines
- Be highly professional in dealing with clients and third-party vendors
- Represent the company and its owners in a positive light through great follow through skills and sound judgement
- Assist with company events, galas, fundraisers, and tracking charitable contributions
- Manage board memberships and private club memberships
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information as needed
- Ad hoc projects as assigned – The person in this role will be an integral part of the CEO’s life, in and out of the office
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload and other demands
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, applying solid judgment and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients at all levels
- Outstanding professionalism, maintaining the appropriate levels of confidentiality, discretion, and maturity even in high pressure situations
- Resourceful and proactive
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Systems-savvy, creative and innovative is a plus
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108