WAREHOUSE COORDINATORUnicorn consulting is a design service company that specializes in staging and furnishing apartments here in San Francisco. We are quickly expanding and looking for people capable to help both in a warehouse setting and take on certain hands-on tasks in the field. The ideal candidate for this job would be able to perform an array of functions that will include receiving and processing incoming stock, pulling and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, and managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse. In addition, we are also looking for someone who can conduct minimal installation task such as hanging artwork, assembling and moving of furniture. As this is a hands-on job, we ask for flexibility, communication, energy and self-direction to be a strong suit. Listed below are other attributes we will be looking for.
- Receive and process incoming/outgoing shipments. Make sure everything is in good condition. Notify damages for any damages.
- Capable of managing our inventory program: keeping stock levels accurate in our database on a daily basis
- Able to print and tag current and new inventory with SKUs.
- Able to do minor furniture repairs.
- Able to follow directions and assemble furniture properly in a timely fashion
- Prepare furniture for dispatch.
- Check in and out furniture. Make sure everything is in good condition. Report missing or damaged items according to protocol
- Demonstrates care for products in the warehouse.
- Patch and paint units.
- Resourceful and self-sufficient.
- Problem solving
- Has GED or High School Diploma.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented and a team driven.
- Must be flexible and easily adapt to change.
- Willing to learn new programs or tasks to get the job done effectively and efficiently.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Can follow tasks given.
- Works well independently.
- Exudes a positive attitude.
- Keeps cool in stressful situations.
- Must possess a up to date driver’s license.
- Comfortable using a computer/smartphone
- Background check required
- Spanish speaking is a plus but not required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. This position is often performed in outside weather conditions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume and cover letter to: PSG@veritasinv.com.