Summer MBA Internship – Acquisitions Team
Veritas Investments is a leading real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area. We mange over $2 billion in real estate assets in San Francisco and earlier this year completed record $815 million in institutional financing.
We strive to foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute and all voices are valued. Our culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, teamwork, honesty, and trust. We have a collaborative and collegial organizational structure and employs self-motivated individuals who seek to innovate as they solve the challenges they face on the job.Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is currently enrolled in a Top 20 MBA Program
- Has prior commercial real estate experience, preferably in multi-family
- Has completed relevant coursework for real estate investment
- Is comfortable jumping in and working hard to contribute to the team from the start
- Has strong analytical and presentation skills
- Participate in the pursuit of potential acquisitions through preparation and analysis of pro forma financials and supporting documents
- Assist with the due diligence process including review of legal documents, third party reports and other materials
- Develop new market entry investment thesis
- How to quickly analyze and make decisions on real estate deals
- How to work with a dynamic and driven team to close deals fast
- What it takes to successfully invest in the San Francisco multi-family real estate market
MORE ABOUT VERITAS INVESTMENTS
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and individual investors a vertically-integrated platform and a clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent honors: IREM’s Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108