The Investment Analyst is responsible for performing budgeting, financial planning and analysis and reporting for the Investments team.
- Performing financial analyses of investment opportunities.
- Preparing appropriate documents to facilitate the underwriting and closing of real estate transactions.
- Interfacing with brokers, investors, lenders and other key internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform market research to help make prudent and informed investments.
- Communicate and collaborate with various departments to collect information
- Expert level proficiency of Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to drive multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to communicate with employees on every level
- Self-motivated and ambitious. Enthusiastic to work and succeed in a collaborative team environment.
- Organized and strong time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration. MBA preferred
- 2-5 years of real estate investing or financial analysis
- Multifamily investing/financing/evaluation experience preferred.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Veritas Investments is an experienced real estate investment manager that specializes in owning and operating mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The company offers institutional and individual investors a vertically-integrated platform and a clearly defined investment strategy that focuses on acquiring undermanaged multifamily and urban retail properties and then enhancing their income and value through building and management improvements. The company holds a track record for moving quickly on opportunities, executing efficiently on strategy, and delivering superior financial performance to investors while giving back to the community.
Veritas Investments has been fortunate to be the recipient of many awards including two recent honors: IREM’s Workplace Environment Award for Employee and Leadership Development and was also named Real Estate Investment Fund of the Year by REFI.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108