Inside Sales Leasing Agent
The Inside Sales Leasing Agent reports to the Leasing Manager. To succeed in this position, you must be organized, possess excellent communication skills and strong inside sales experience. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment, where each employee is encouraged to contribute to our improvement of our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field inbound phone & email inquiries.
- Track and manage leads coming into our CRM system
- Support Leasing Agents and provide quick solutions to questions from Agents and Prospective Tenants.
- Develop deep knowledge of our rental process and San Francisco Neighborhoods and translate that into successful sales interactions (i.e., schedule an apartment showing).
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, Agents and other departments to assist in exceeding occupancy goals and objectives.
- Must have excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Must be high energy, sales and customer service driven.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must work with diverse people and other teams within our department.
- Previous experience in real estate, sales, customer service or call center.
- Computer and MS Office literacy (CRM experience is a plus).
- Be fluent in English.
- Have strong communication skills verbal and written.
- Be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to work one weekend a month.
- CA Real Estate License is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work on desktop computer and heavy phone calls for 8 hours a day.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108