Executive Assistant (EA)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2007, Veritas Investments is the largest owner and operator of mixed-use multifamily and retail properties in San Francisco. The Company’s mission is to enhance our communities by transforming real estate into desirable places for people to live and work, while creating exceptional value for our residents, employees, and investors.
Veritas is a team of energetic, committed, and experienced professionals that strives for excellence and outstanding services for our clients. We foster a dynamic, collaborative work environment where all team members contribute and all voices are valued. Our culture emphasizes personal initiative, leadership, accountability, integrity, transparency, teamwork, adaptability, and trust. Our people are essential to our core values and we strive to employ self-motivated individuals who seek to innovate, collaborate and grow together as a team of real estate professionals.
We are looking for a proactive and self-motivated team member with a strong can-do attitude to join the company. To succeed in the role, the candidate must be organized, detailed, possess excellent communication skills, can multitask, and have prior experience supporting owners and senior executives.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the CEO office (CEO and another ownership executive)
- Be the primary liaison between the CEO office and employees, investors, vendors, etc.
- Manage calendars by scheduling meetings and coordinating all travel arrangements, including family travel and personal events.
- Compose and prepare correspondence; sort and organize incoming mail.
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations, proposals, and programs.
- Coordinate interdepartmental meetings and communication.
- Be responsive to emails and phone calls, with occasional contact outside normal business hours
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment
- Conduct research as needed for various projects via local resources, social media sites and search engines.
- Be highly professional in dealing with clients and third party vendors.
- Represent the company and its owners in a positive light through great follow through skills and sound judgement.
- Assist with company events, galas, fundraisers, and tracking charitable contributions.
- Manage board memberships and private club memberships.
- Conserve CEO’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information as needed.
- Ad hoc projects as assigned – The person in this role will be an integral part of the CEO’s life, in and out of the office
- 5+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-growing environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload and other demands
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently, applying solid judgment and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with internal and external clients at all levels
- Outstanding professionalism, maintaining the appropriate levels of confidentiality, discretion, and maturity even in high pressure situations
- Resourceful and proactive
- Work well under pressure
- Team player who collaborates well with others
- Systems-savvy, creative and innovative is a plus
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. For consideration for the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com or send it to:
People and Culture Department
600 California Street, 20th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94108