Part-time position, 20-25 hours a week, during business operations 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
The Administrative Assistant supports all departments of Unicorn Consulting. This entry level position is responsible for organizing, maintaining and assisting by performing a variety of administrative tasks. The role is to contribute the efficiency of the overall business by ensuring all assigned administrative duties are carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide administrative support to project managers, office operation, and clients
- Communicate via phone and emails to ensure administrative duties are completed accurately and on-time
- Maintain/organize filing system
- Data entry in Yardi and Quickbooks
- Produce contracts, additional contracts, change orders, proposals
- Maintain good relationship with Contractors
- Create/update spreadsheets to organize/track information
- Assist contractors with payment applications and lien releases
- Bank deposit/errands
- Excellent organizational, communication, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Integrity and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Minimum of three years of administrative experience providing support
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in using the latest versions of Microsoft Excel and Word.
DISCLAIMER This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We provide employment opportunities (EEO) for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We hire and promote individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Qualified job applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
The Veritas family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For consideration for the above position, please send your resume and cover letter to: PSG@veritasinv.com.